Land & Food Use Policy
People Before Profit Land and Food Use Policy
- Greater support for smaller farmers who produce for the home market.
- Encourage a shift to more environmentally friendly forms of farming.
- Oppose the privatisation of our forests.
- Establish a proper healthy school meals programme
- Develop a proper meals-on-wheels strategy for the elderly, based on local community co-ops.
- Encourage the development of allotments in urban areas.
- Ban vending machines selling sugary drinks in schools.
Click here to read our full Land and Food Use Policy